20071122

Let it happen.

Collision is such an ugly sound.

POS training on tuesday was terribly dry and by the 2nd half, I'm alr lost in my own fantasy. LOL. Like a major dream scene I swear. Nvm. Comm skills make up lesson, we screwed it up so bad. It sucked so bad. Went to town after school with twinlove and Joel, and I got my new handphone! WOOPEE. And Joel, you're really a nice : D What's more? We're all the same, funny and oh-so-bitchyyy: ) My eye-lolly is the sweetest thannnnnggg. DANGS : D Okay. Pops bubble.

Twit talk.
Me wna goes to the Topmannn sshop lars.
Me wants to get the pretty scarfs for Topmannnn larrss.

Okay I really wna go Topman. Yay.

Met Edenpoooopoooo today : D Past him my bloody heavy marketing textbook and we had lunch at Swensens' : D Thanks so much for paying half of my meal : D So sweeet of you! Lol. Yay and kbox on Saturday :D Woooopeee, let's go Topman and cut hair together! Remember to remind me! : ) Oh yeah, I've got another thing on mind to purchase. An oven : D And in loong run, a Bravia Plasma tele! WOOHOO. Fucking dream on Jolene. It's okay, wait for me dearest pretty tele : D Rot at home and dragged myself to school to accompany Seehua, Qinghui and Olivia. Drats. I should have stayed home. Sorry if I scared you guys when I banged the LT door while watching the band video. It wasn't an intention, I was just damn restless. Sorryyy. I'm okay really : ) After that long wait for the dreaded video to end, Qinghui went home so Seehua and I accompanied Olivia for dinner. Had longgg talks at the emo playground. Long time since we went there huh? I need to someone to tell me how stupid I am. Knock some sense into me please? Like why the heck should I bother. Right. How could I let it get me? Sometimes my heart deceives my mind. Me and my deceitful heart. Need stronger meds, maybe.

Oh sky please fall down. : )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home